While Sleeping, Smartphone Explodes And Kills Girl In Kazakhstan (PHOTOS) - Entertainment Blog In Nigeria

Entertainment Blog In Nigeria

QuickGisterBlog geared towards providing useful tips for upcoming and unsigned artistes in Nigeria and we as well feed you with the latest happenings in Nigerian Entertainment Industry.


While Sleeping, Smartphone Explodes And Kills Girl In Kazakhstan (PHOTOS)

A 14-year-old schoolgirl has died as a result of overcharging her smartphone placed closed her pillow as she slept.

Alua Asetkyzy Abzalbek was reported to having been listening to music as well as charging while sleeping at her village home in Bastobe, Kazakhstan.

Next morning she was tragically found dead with the phone’s battery having burst into flames next to her head.

Confirming the report, the police said; Her device had been plugged in to a power socket.

She is believed to have suffered severe head injuries and died on the spot during the explosion.

When devastated relatives called paramedics they could only confirm the fact of her death.  

Forensic experts later confirmed that the mobile exploded in the early morning after overheating as it charged, reported by the local reports.
Her death was described as a 'tragic accident'.
The brand of smartphone was not disclosed.

No comments:

Post a Comment